Vascular disease - clopidogrel and dipyridamole (TA90) (replaced by TA210)
Clopidogrel and dipyridamole for the prevention of atherosclerotic events
This guidance has been replaced by TA210 Vascular disease - clopidogrel and dipyridamole
- Review Decision - August 2008
- Review Decision - August 2008: Table of comments
- Assessment report
- 2005/010 NICE issues guidance on the use of "clot-busters" in the prevention of heart attacks and strokes
- Review Proposal - April 2008
- Review Proposal - May 2008: provisional matrix of consultees and commentators
This page was last updated: 20 December 2011
Implementation tools and resources
- None available
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.