Hepatitis C - pegylated interferons, ribavirin and alfa interferon (TA75)
Interferon alfa and ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C - part review of exisiting guidance no.14
This guidance replaces Hepatitis C - alpha interferon and ribavirin (TA14). This guidance is extended by Hepatitis C - peginterferon alfa and ribavirin (TA106).
This guidance has been partially updated by Peginterferon alfa and ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (NICE technology appraisal guidance 200) and Peginterferon alfa and ribavirin for treating chronic hepatitis C in children and young people (NICE technology appraisal guidance 300).
For details, see About this guidance.
- TA75 Hepatitis C - pegylated interferons, ribavirin and alfa interferon: review proposal - October 2013
- Review decision, August 2008
- Review proposal, March 2008
- TA75 Hepatitis C - pegylated interferons, ribavirin and alfa interferon: distribution list
- People with chronic hepatitis C to benefit from guidance on new drugs and treatments
- Health technology assessment: interferon alpha (pegylated and non-pegylated) and ribavirin in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C
This page was last updated: 27 November 2013
- Web format
- Full Guidance (PDF)
- TA75 Defnyddio interferon alfa, peginterferon alfa a ribavirin i drin hepatitis C cronig: deall canllawiau NICE
Information for the public
Implementation tools and resources
- None available
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.