Flu treatment - zanamivir (review), amantadine and oseltamivir (TA58) (replaced by TA168)
This guidance has been replaced by TA168 Influenza - zanamivir, amantadine and oseltamivir (review)
This guidance updates and replaces NICE technology appraisal 15 (published in November 2000)
- Review decision, August 2007
- Review proposal, May 2007
- Review proposal, September 2005
- Assessment report: influenza A and B
- Media briefing: guidance on the the use of zanamivir, oseltamivir and amantadine for the treatment of influenza
- NICE issues guidance for diabetes, flu and stress incontinence to improve choice and care for NHS patients in England and Wales
This page was last updated: 12 February 2014
Implementation tools and resources
- None available
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.