Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis - cox II inhibitors (TA27) (replaced by CG59 and CG79)
Cox-II inhibitors for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Review decision
- Review proposal
- List of organisations invited to comment on the review proposal
- Review of NICE Technology Appraisal Guidance No.27, Cox-II inhibitors for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Holding Statement - European review of safety of Cox II inhibitors
- Withdrawal of Rofecoxib
- Cox II inhibitors Assessment Report
- Appeal Panel Decision: Cox II inhibitors
This page was last updated: 20 December 2011
Implementation tools and resources
- None available
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.