Haemorrhoid - stapled haemorroidopexy (TA128)
Stapled haemorrhoidopexy is recommended as a possible treatment for people with prolapsed internal haemorrhoids if:
- it is carried out with a circular stapler designed for treating haemorrhoids in this way
- surgery is considered to be a suitable treatment for their condition.
- TA128 Haemorrhoid - stapled haemorroidopexy: guidance (web format)
- TA128 Haemorrhoid - stapled haemorroidopexy: quick reference guide
This page was last updated: 06 December 2013
- Web format
- Full Guidance (PDF)
- TA128 Haemorrhoidopexy wedi'i styffylu fel triniaeth ar gyfer clwy'r marchogion: deall canllawiau NICE (fformat MS Word)
Information for the public
Implementation tools and resources
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.