QS1 Dementia: slide set
This slide set and notes for presenters provides a framework for discussing the dementia quality standard with a variety of audiences and can assist in local dissemination of the quality standard. The slide set can be tailored for local audiences and circumstances.
Please note that the slide set contains the quality statements – it does not cover all of the information in the quality standard.
Planning your presentation
- Agree the objectives of the session, based on your target audience.
- Consider how much time you have available.
- Choose your slides – you can edit this slide set and incorporate slides from other presentations.
- Leave enough time for questions.
- Make sure you have copies of the NICE quality standard available.
This resource is an implementation tool and should be used alongside the published quality standard. The information does not supersede or replace the quality standard itself.
This page was last updated: 20 July 2012