CG85 Glaucoma: slide set
This slide set presentation provides a summary of the NICE guidance and the quality standards for glaucoma. It provides a framework for discussing the NICE guidance and the quality standards with a variety of audiences and can assist in local dissemination. The presentation includes a 'questions for discussion' slide which can be used to increase opportunities for participation and interaction with an audience. The slide set can also be tailored for local audiences and circumstances.
Please note that the slide set contains key messages – it does not cover all recommendations in the guidance.
This resource is an implementation tool and should be used alongside the published guidance. The information does not supersede or replace the guidance itself.
How to use NICE slide sets
Planning your presentation
- Agree the objectives of the session, based on your target audience. Consider how much time you have available.
- Choose your slides – you can edit this slide set and incorporate slides from other presentations.
- Leave enough time for questions.
- Order copies of the NICE Quick reference guide for this guidance.
- Check the guideline, think of questions participants might raise and where you can get the answers from
What do you think?
Did this slide set meet your requirements, and will it help you to put the NICE guidance into practice?
We value your opinion and are looking for ways to improve our implementation tools.
Please complete a short evaluation form by clicking here.
If you are experiencing problems accessing or using this tool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated: 11 May 2011